Tuesday 10 November 2009

Birthday

It's my birthday in 2 days (November 13th)and I'll be 24! Yep, that's on a Friday and my name is Jason...spooky eh? Don't worry though, I'm not some maniac with a machete! It doesn't seem so long ago that I turned 23. Where does time go these days?

I've already been asked what I'd like as a present but I don't really know, cause the things that I want are out after my brithday like for example Leona Lewis's new Album - Echo, Harry Potter and The Half Blood Price, Transformers 2, Tinkerbell And The Lost Treasure (don't laugh, they're good films) and erm...G-Force all of which are on Blu Ray...oh and Left 4 Dead 2, but I've already pre-ordered that, so you see my problem?
Might just choose one of those films, most likely Tinkerbell, cause I wont have the money to get that myself just yet...hmmm...

Anyway, I think I'll get back to watching Ugly Betty. It's been ages since I've watched this and I'm starting to catch up on it again. I'm really getting into it too, making me cry a lot, lol.

Well take care anyways :)

Jay
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment