Saturday 21 August 2010

My Ghost Sister & Me Web Series

Hello everyone! Hope you're all good!

So as you may of noticed if you visit or are a Subscriber of my YouTube channel I have started my own Web Series which is called My Ghost Sister & Me. I know I have made Comedy videos for a while, but this is different and so far has gotten lots of great feedback. The idea came about on the Anniversary of my brother's death.
My niece slept over that night and we were gonna make a Comedy/Horror video & she came up with this idea that there could be a Ghost in the bedroom - and from there I just thought of the name My Ghost Sister & Me and ran with the basic idea of a ghost and started writing the first episode that same night. The story immediately gripped my emotions as I were writing for my own experience in life, and because of this I started to cry. The first episode is about Rosie finding out she has a sister who's a Ghost, and Amy (the ghost) wants to see her sister again as she has missed her. They then hug and Amy dissapears because her mum shouted Rosie. The one thing I would love is to see my brother again. He died in 2005 - and the story of My Ghost Sister & Me is much of what I've experienced and witnessed from those around me at the loss of my brother, and because of this it rings very true to life's situations that we find ourselves in when someone we love passes away.

Here are the first 3 episodes: Please watch and hope you enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment