Tuesday 8 September 2009

I have a right to be angry and upset


Do you think if someone loved you that they would treat you so horribly after breaking up over a misunderstanding?

By horribly I mean being so cold like they never had any feelings for you at all, and when they contact you and you reply, they ignore you...seems to me like they can just switch off their so called "Love"

They also make excuses and tell lies, but then say "I Love You" probably thinking it makes it easier knowing that they have hurt you so much and those words make it ok, when they dont. You ask for them to be straight forward and with you and let you know where you stand but they do the opposite and keep stringing you along. Is this Love....really? I don't believe it is.

I have a right to be angry and upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment