Tuesday 1 September 2009

Torn

I were out at Asda when i got a weird feeling. People passing you by & you're hurting because the person you love is no longer your special someone...its confusing, not to mention upsetting :'-( Your heart is set on someone else and it makes you think of them. I got upset walking around asda...I don't know what to think anymore with their behaviour...Is there someone else? They say not but it's all so confusing...I think i figured out what makes Them do these things - anger. I think they're holding their anger in causes these outbursts...I know when you're angry you say and do things to hurt people, even those you love, but what we've got is hard to find and it's not worth throwing away over small things...I just feel lost. I never wanted to break up with them, still dont, but it's not my choice... if you read this: I Love You <3

No comments:

Post a Comment