Wednesday 21 October 2009

Feeling better now

I'm feeling much better after all the crap is over with my relationship. I'm not stressed like I was and I'm sleeping better. I feel like I'm getting a grip on my life again and life is looking more colorful day by day. Word of advice guys: If you ever have a guy say that he loves you when you've never met him before - run. :)

All that needs to improve now is my sleeping pattern. I'm going to bed at 3 or 4 in the morning, and it's doing my head in. I've got a Halloween party coming up (we're having one) so I need to get my sleep sorted for then. Which reminds me...I'm having to buy a new camcorder battery, and I can't believe I'm going to pay 70 quid for one! But ya know, you get what you pay for. I bought one recently off eBay and it turns out it's a fake dud - won't even charge. So as you can imagine I wasn't very happy about it. I've put a claim into Paypal so I'm just waiting on that getting sorted now.

Anyway...I'm busy editing a video right now (one for the Fetch Betch Show) and I'm abouts to watch Ghost Whisperer. The good thing about that program is that it has you crying. I know that sounds mad, but it's a good thing. Crying releases pent up emotion and stress. It's weird that I've not cried, not once with the break up, but a TV show has me crying like like mad, lol. Even Desperate Housewives did! I guess that's what happens when your boyfriend breaks up with you time after time - You become numb to it...

Right well I'm gonna go and watch Ghost Whisperer while this video is rendering (that means saving for those non video editing people)

Take care

Byeeeeeeeee
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment