Tuesday 27 October 2009

Halloween Party

So yeh...on saturday it's the Halloween Party. It's being hosted here at my home, and all my family are attending. We do this every year for my brother, Dave, who died in 2005.
We do it as a celebration and rememberance of his life, and as his birthday is the 30th of October, we do this on Halloween.

It's really fun cause we all dress up, have a laugh, even cry (lol) then we send off Balloons with messages attached to them so he can read them.
I don't know if we'll be having the balloons this year, but it's still going to be a good good night *Starts singing Black Eyed Peas* I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm dressing up as Samantha Perkins (see this link if you don't know who she is) It's gonna be a laugh that's for sure. I can't wait!

Only 4 days to go so I better get the pumpkins carved, and I'm gonna try and do a video for The Fetch Betch Show, but don't know if it's possible.
I'll try it tomorrow but If not then it'll have to wait cause I'm gonna be busy these next few days.

Anyway I shall be going.

Take care

Jay
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment