Saturday 24 October 2009

The weekend



Heya guys!

So the weekend has begun, and guess what? Mine hasn't been a good start. I woke up this morning with such a bad migraine. I felt really ill, so I had to go back to bed. I woke up then about 4:30 pm. The migraine seems to of eased off, but I still feel it slightly, still not 100%. Hope it's gone properly for tomorrow.

I watched The X Factor tonight, and was impressed with Lucie's performance - talk about flawless. Deffinately her best yet. I've voted for her (as I always do) and also for Stacey. I think Rachel deserves a vote too cause she did well tonight, deffinately her best yet. Who did you guys vote for? I don't know why John and Edward are still in the competition - they can't sing! I can see how they're entertaining, but better singers have gone because of them. I don't really like Olly Murs either - he's just too cocky, and he knows it.

I got my new camcorder battery this morning, the one I payed 81 quid for including postage from Amazon.co.uk! It's expensive but deffinately worth it. The battery life is almost tripple that of my older one (the NP-FH70) so I'm rather pleased. Now I won't have to worry about the battery running out so soon, and I can now also film the Halloween Party that we'll be having next week. Which reminds me: still need to get some pumkins.

The good thing about not being in a relationship were you're going back and forth to and from each others houses is the money you have to spend now you're no longer in it. I've been saving my money, ok I've also spent some too, but never gone into my Overdraft yet, and when I was with my ex I was doing so all the time. It's expensive feeding two people, especially one who doesn't help you pay for the shopping like he should. He said he had "bills" but beginning to wonder if it was more than that. Had a suspicion when I were with him about him smoking, cause his house smelt of cigaratte smoke. He told me it was the smell left over from when his mum and friend smoked, but that seems far fetched. And this is a guy who claims he's "genuine" he's very far from it. He's done nothing but lie to me time and time again. Not to mention the way he treated me. Genuine? No chance. I really do feel sorry for whoever might end up with him next, if anyone.

Anyway I'm going to go and watch the new episode of Dollhouse so I shall see you all later.

Take care

Byeeeee

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment